Monday, April 7, 2008

bamboozle was good

So yesterday was bamboozle and I must say it was great. We played at 3:30 which is early for rock and roll but it was a good show. it felt good to play an outdoor show.I definitely had a blast. I saw rx bandits and they ruled extra. they were kick ass. I hope we can tour with them sometime. I saw a lot of bands killing it. steel train, reel big fish and many more. but jimmy eat world takes the cake. they were amazing. such a good time. Jeff and I got to meet Jim Atkins from jimmy eat world. that was a pleasure. he was a very cool dude. he is an idol of mine. the day started out rough for us being all hung over sitting in traffic. but it ended well.we saw our homie downtown mark brown. and he was kicking ass too. overall it was a good day.


peace
-joel

No comments: